Monday, September 17, 2007

Ramadan, Day 4

Yes, I'm well aware these posts titles don't coincide with the dates I actually post on the blog. I write them on the day of, and post them later :)

I won't have daily updates -- I'll write when I can, inshaAllah.

I think taraweeh made me sick. On Day 2 or 3, I was praying with a woman to my right who was sick. Right before the start of the next rakaat of taraweeh, the women on her right left the line to get some water or something; the sick woman next to me moved over and subsequently I moved to her former spot. So there, I had to pray taraweeh where the sick woman prayed and, more importantly, make sajdah where the sick lady did sajdah. Life is gross.

Suddenly leaving gaps in the prayer lines (see last post) doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Bleh.

2 comments:

McChen said...

Quarantines. TSAJ warned of this.

fny21 said...

"Thai Students Association in Japan?"