Monday, October 02, 2006

School Stress

yes yes, i succumbed to writing a blog about me. i'm sure you don't care, but you'll read it anyways. stalkers.

(in no particular order)

After Tuesday I Will:

- file my grad plan
- do my laundry
- yell at/cry to sprint
- clean my room
- clean my bathroom
- clean me
- take the lappy in to best buy.
- get my ramadan on
- talk to people who pity me enough to be my friend
- read "siddhartha" so i can stop renewing a <120 page book
- care about sports
- start chemistry section of exam kracker's review for OAT (to be finished in a week, iA)
- apply to grad schools
- yell at/cry to the MU cashier's office
- actually go to taraweeh (day 1 aimed for thursday)
- grad schools. seriously, i need to get on that.
- work out (ha!)
- eat healthy, again
- call my doc... again.
- start studying for my next tests so i can stop being such a friggin procrastinator
- sleep

inshaAllah. holla some duas, please.
f

No comments: