Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fox Reporter Shot at by Israeli Soldiers

i know it's wrong for me to laugh at someone getting shot at.but i lol'ed.



highlights:

Anchorman 1: Clearly they're shooting at the press, too. he's wearing a flak jacket that says "PRESS" right on it.
Anchorman 2: yea, but if you're somebody and youre a long ways away and you see something and you dont know what it is, sometimes you just start shooting
Anchorman 1: Really?

Anchor 1: I still don't understand. [re: the flak jackets worn by members of the press] It says 'Press', that's the color, it's international!
Anchor 2: Bad guys shoot at anything.
Anchor 1: Right, but it's Israel...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clip just furthered my hatred for FOXNews. I love how the the reporter was trying to justify the Israel fire.

I wouldn't say I was "laughing" at the fact the dude got shot at...I was laughing at the last few comments though.

The last time I laughed at some dude getting shot at: :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWhvLTVYRsQ

fny21 said...

salaam haha ditto dude. i was laughing more at the comments of the anchorpeople and their beliefs of "fair and balanced" news reporting.

and lol, i loved that daily show clips since forever
f

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's hilarious how seriously scared they were. Knowing first hand the level of maturity possessed by most military professionals, I have a good idea of what was going on at the other end of the firing:

Soldier #1: Hey, look! It's the press.
Soldier #2: Dude, we've gotta fuck with them.
Soldier #1: Nah, let them be. They're not harming anytihng.
Soldier #2: Come on! Just pop a couple rounds a few meters over their heads and watch them freak out! It'll be hilarious!
Soldier #1: ...ok! *fires a couple rounds...correspondant freaks and goes to his car*
Soldier #2: ROFL!! Let me try! I wanna see if I can get the camera!! Aww...damn! We scared them off!!

fny21 said...

marv -- omg you blog! haha awesome. but yea, i'm absolutely sick of biased media. boooo!

zach -- lol classic. btw, you saw the wedding pix up on facebook, right? you realize i have no pictures of you, whatsoever?
f