Monday, August 17, 2009

48 Random Things

Here are the rules: post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours. Then tag 25 people to do the same thing (including me).

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is not fobby.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Sliced turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell no. I don't need another me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? never

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep. But I've been loading up on ice cream in case of a tonsil emergency.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey bunches of oats... and/or cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I can't remember the last time I untied my shoes.

12.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Shirts? I dunno.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Depends.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends on the person.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Same as not-me-farah -- my lack of confidence.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? your mom.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Meh.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light blue, dark blue and white striped PJs, no shoes (but if i was wearing shoes, they'd totally be my homer simpson slippers)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jaan Stewart being awesome.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? jasmines. freshly baked goods. after it rains. distant bbqs.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? some loser

25.HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? The first girl's party I attended in CoMO was at not-me-farah's house! I showed up on time. No one was there except for her and she was practicing...some musical instrument. I wanna say the violin, but I dunno.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? futbol and bball

27. HAIR COLOR? depends on my scarf

28. EYE COLOR? brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope, alh

30. FAVORITE FOOD? why would you ask a fat person this?

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Just forced my sis to watch "Coming to America"... watched "District 9" earlier today.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Depends on the location.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Personal bubbles.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything from Mr. Rumi

37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP? haha it's a cup of a bunny head that we got at some garage sale back in the day. bunny's wearing a pink hat and one of its ears is the handle for a mug. Hehe when I went through my glass painting phase in HS, I tried some blue glass paint on the mug to see how it would come out. It sucked :-/

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I haven't tagged anyone yet!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished "In the Footsteps of the Prophet" earlier today; trying to finish "Soul of a Butterfly" before ramadan.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my finger?

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nope

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Karachi, Pakistan

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Totally not reading any of your responses. Probably. Jk.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? shaq's appearance on conan, followed by some tds

46 . WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Depends on what you count as home.

47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY? a ring made of 3 intertwined rings. if found, please let me know :(

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I didn't

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep. But I've been loading up on ice cream in case of a tonsil emergency." Hahahaha.