Friday, November 30, 2007

30 Days as a Muslim

Hey look, it's (legally) online!

30 Days as a Muslim is the third episode of season 1 of the reality television show 30 days which produced by FX Networks created and introduced by Morgan Spurlock. It talks about a devoted Christian who had to spend 30 days with a Muslim family. See what is his point of view after and before this experience.


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4381533152220779419

I mostly endorse this video (I watched ages ago; I think my only complaint was the harshness of one of the imams, but I really don't remember anymore).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this episode, I think it opened up a lot of peoples eyes about this hot topic. In general, I really like watching 30 days because it opens my mind and think about different topics in a different kind of way. A lot of the episodes are really mind blowing and gives credit to the people and cultures that are really misled.